two lefts make a right
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
How odd. He never really expected that this would be about training. Nishu understood that this might be a training session but what he didn't understand was why Tethys wanted to take part it. Did she want to teach him something new? Perhaps that was the case but he wasn't even sure if it was allowed. Well, it didn't matter. It's up to him to give her want she wants even if she asked him to decide.

"You shouldn't concern yourself with the training I do. A Knight must spend time training everyday to remain fit and sharp. When I was young I tried to master all the arts a Knight could have. The Arts of war, herb utility, tracking, even care taking. A knight's rank shows the amount of arts they mastered..." He said before getting quite. He had never mastered any art, not even combat art he trained alot for compared to the others. He didn't really want to say how much of a failure he is to not have mastered anything within his life so far.

Nishu kept his sights on Tethys' wet paw then spoke again. "There is one thing that you seem to be skilled in that isn't taught in the Knight training. You appear to be good at stealth. When it comes down to looking for you I sometimes waste a large amount of time." But there was one thing that was on his mind. If there is one thing he learned about this pack is that females were superior and since Tethys seemed like she was going to get involved in his training then he felt the need to speak against it. "Anyway, why would a highly female give attention to a lowly male like I. Since I seem to get scolded each time I look into ladies eyes, I'm sure this wouldn't be allowed." He said in a joking tone. He still thought it was funny how things worked around this pack even if they can get dangerous.
Messages In This Thread
two lefts make a right - by Tethys - November 04, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: two lefts make a right - by Nishu Inte - November 05, 2014, 06:10 AM
RE: two lefts make a right - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: two lefts make a right - by Nishu Inte - November 10, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: two lefts make a right - by Tethys - November 10, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: two lefts make a right - by Nishu Inte - November 10, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: two lefts make a right - by Tethys - November 12, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: two lefts make a right - by Nishu Inte - November 12, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: two lefts make a right - by Tethys - November 13, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: two lefts make a right - by Nishu Inte - November 14, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: two lefts make a right - by Tethys - November 16, 2014, 02:11 AM