Boartusk Heights [ffm] [m] luna rosa
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
146 Posts
Ooc — bon
with the pair at the ready, reyna begins. there was no use in waiting for nivis.

you have proven yourself to be strong, knowledgable, and most of all dedicated to the kingdom of La Muerte, in such a short time of being here. first, she turns to soleon. upon your first day, you immediately set yourself to work, and have done a mighty fine job at maintaining not only your stocks full, but kept my ills at bay, allowing me to continue my duties as painless as possible.

she turns to basilio.
tu has estado a mi lado desde que llegaste. has demostrado que eres formidable, confiable y leal a La Muerte. desde el primer momento en que llegaste y guardaste nuestras fronteras, deseé acogerte a nuestro reino. sabía que podía tener fe en ti y en tu fuerza para mantenernos en paz.

the both of you have proven yourselves as worthy. she speaks in common for soleon, and spanish for basilio now.
please, tell me, what do you wish to be? what role fits you best?

"you have been by my side since you arrived. you have proven yourself to be formidable, reliable, and loyal to La Muerte. from the moment you arrived and guarded our borders, i wished to embrace you into our kingdom. i knew i could have faith in you, and your strength, to keep us in peace."
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Messages In This Thread
[ffm] [m] luna rosa - by Reyna - June 25, 2024, 11:29 AM
RE: [ffm] [m] luna rosa - by Basìlio - June 25, 2024, 11:39 AM
RE: [ffm] [m] luna rosa - by Soleon - June 25, 2024, 12:14 PM
RE: [ffm] [m] luna rosa - by Reyna - June 25, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: [ffm] [m] luna rosa - by Basìlio - June 25, 2024, 08:41 PM
RE: [ffm] [m] luna rosa - by Paloma - June 26, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: [ffm] [m] luna rosa - by Soleon - June 27, 2024, 08:12 AM