Boartusk Heights ≡Bawitaba
97 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Somehow Soleon would describe her as poised, but also certainly girlish. There was such a youthful innocence about her. His tail wagged in response to her obvious joy. Her laugh was potent and overtook the space between them.

He was so glad he came here.

She explains that she'll be gentle, but honestly Soleon can't begin to understand how she would be. Things were strange in this place, but he couldn't imagine Paloma being some sadist. She was too sweet for such things. And Soleon was much too unaware of, well, everything.

He is excited that she wants to show him her collection. Wants to work with him. They would be the official medical team of the pack. She would stay here to care for things of utmost importance and he would run all over kingdom come to bring home that which they did not have ample supply of in the heights, "We're going to do such wonderful things together, Miss Paloma," He beams, his tail flips around happily.

"Sage and hopefully some rosemary," He deposits his findings against a small shrub and moves forward, "And maybe the joy of your company to find it. You can tell me about things you find here!"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 17, 2024, 09:17 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - June 17, 2024, 10:57 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 18, 2024, 10:34 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - June 20, 2024, 10:23 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 21, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - July 07, 2024, 10:27 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - July 08, 2024, 09:43 AM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - August 03, 2024, 11:21 PM