Arrow Lake you're just another brick and i'm a sledgehammer
61 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Okay I'm glad!! <3

Thyme wasn't here to cause trouble or even intended to hurt the female. He was met with aggression. He couldn't blame the female. She was probably out on her own and very vulnerable right now, and her children probably even more so. Thyme made sure to stay out of the den as he did not want to be killed. I won't, he promised. Are you in pain? Hungry? In need of something?, he asked her kindly.

Thyme paused. Umm... No probably not. My name in Thyme. I am on my own, traveling the lands. I just wanted to offer some kindness to someone who seems in trouble. I don't know much about your ... situation. But... I figured-- um well deducted that you might be on your own and-- The diluted colored wolf stopped his rambling. Sorry. I tend to ramble. I just wish to help. Was it so weird of him to offer help? Maybe, but he had seen his mother help countless wolves. Plus these types of interactions were also what made life interesting. I can possibly find you some medicinal herbs to make you feel better?
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're just another brick and i'm a sledgehammer - by Thyme - July 11, 2024, 04:00 PM