Qeya River Joining The Pack!
Saatsine
Hunter
180 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ksura’s head lifted- not in arrogance, but in confusion. A light tilt of his jaw and widening of his indigo eyes expressed his surprise, and he blinked twice at her, as he sought to puzzle out whether the wolf was being sarcastic, or if she truly did not know how pack boundaries worked. 

He couldn’t piece it together. She was either serious, or an incredibly good bluffer. 

Well, yeah, we claim it, He stated with a shrug of his shoulders. Go twenty paces that way, just where the hill dips and you’ll smell the borders yourself. I’m not telling you that you’re in our territory, but you’re like…riiiiiight close, he said. How’m I to know you fer sure wouldn’t trespass after a rabbit?

He shrugged. The idea of border flexibility seemed simple to him- but he was willing to believe perhaps she might not have lived with similar rules, and had no objections peacefully sharing general etiquette.

His brow furrowed and the corners of his lips drew back when she slyly hinted at her desire to continue hunting in the area- the glance past him implied she might not heed border protocol at all. In our territory? No, you can’t. Like- He sighed. I don’t want to be rude or anything, but like…Is this all news to you? Like seriously? Or are you just pretending to not understand how pack land claims work just to mess with me? The question was earnest, his feathers unruffled. If she was, in fact, oblivious to the nature of pack claims, he couldn’t hold it against her. 

The devious gleam in her eyes, however…Gave him reason to have a shred of doubt.
Messages In This Thread
Joining The Pack! - by Kaaya Ayad - July 29, 2024, 01:49 AM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Ksura - July 29, 2024, 06:39 AM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Kaaya Ayad - July 29, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Ksura - July 29, 2024, 05:10 PM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Kaaya Ayad - July 30, 2024, 07:10 AM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Ksura - July 30, 2024, 09:41 AM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Kaaya Ayad - July 30, 2024, 01:56 PM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Ksura - July 30, 2024, 08:16 PM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Kaaya Ayad - July 30, 2024, 11:52 PM
RE: Joining The Pack! - by Ksura - August 12, 2024, 10:28 AM