Arrow Lake you're just another brick and i'm a sledgehammer
61 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Thyme was glad that the female was responsive to him even though it did take awhile. He didn't mind it. He was pleased her could help. In hindsight, hearing her speak he realized that it might be a little silly to offer her herbs. He wanted to apologize for it, mostly for not thinking about it! Certainly. I can do that, he spoke, determined. With that the young male moved away from the den in looking for fresh meat. He took his time to scout out the landscape and something that was doable for him. He settled on a rabbit, but they weren't as common on this mountain. He did smell some hares.

Thyme returned a good hour later, perhaps even more. He had done his best, and came back with a hare in his jaws. He approached the den carefully. He placed it down and chuffed to let her know he was here. The male nudged the hare closer to the entrance of the den, very careful after to give her space. I hope it helps you and your children. He hoped that they would make it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're just another brick and i'm a sledgehammer - by Thyme - July 30, 2024, 06:42 AM