Stone Circle storms of violet eroded the shores
Kvarsheim
Skáti
bravo six
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
it is two boys, about the age of his eldest children that come to greet him. young, green behind their ears. he is both impressed and immediately concerned that even if kvarsheim did align with his wife's ways that being led by boys without experience would only force them into a similar position in the months to come.

rusalka's gaze touches upon each boy contemplatively before resting back upon the one whom introduced himself as urujak. hello, greets the cairn patriarch. i am rusalka and this is my son, arrax. a glimpse is cast over his shoulder to find arrax standing slightly behind him, appearing uninterested. a bit unusual, given his son's boldness when greeting strangers at their own borders but this is all new to him, rusalka reminded himself.

my wife, solveig and i presently lead ravensthorpe, claiming blacktail deer plateau, he takes a small pause. but the truth of it is, ravensthorpe numbers are dwindling and we seek a safe place to raise our small family.

arrax and i are coming to you as ...less ambassadors and more as scouts for a pack that may be both a good fit and good home for us.
Messages In This Thread
storms of violet eroded the shores - by Rusalka - August 11, 2024, 05:07 AM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Ujurak - August 11, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Sven - August 13, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Arrax - August 13, 2024, 09:17 PM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Rusalka - August 17, 2024, 03:54 AM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Eivor - August 20, 2024, 12:36 PM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Ujurak - August 25, 2024, 11:44 PM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Sven - August 28, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Arrax - August 28, 2024, 07:43 PM