Two Eyes Cenote The Devil Went Down to Georgia
Loner
9 Posts
Ooc — Herod
All Welcome 
Please allow @Elveera first post! @Ransem and possibly @Masa ?
@Eset for reference!

When Herod arrived at the palace's borders, glittering with the wealth of treasures and gifts, he found the mountain woman already waiting, her form steadfast against the backdrop of the grand structure.

Elveera, he greeted her with the formality of one well-versed in the rituals of respect, brushing his muzzle gently against one cheek and then the other. I apologize for the delay. An unfortunate mishap, he remarked, casting a pointed glance over his shoulder, allowed the calf to escape. It took us many days to track it down. By that time, coyotes had caught its scent and, he waved his paw in a dismissive arc, it became quite the ordeal. However, we managed to win the day, and our bovine friend remains in remarkably good shape, considering the circumstances.

As he spoke, Herod adjusted the luxurious hide draped over his silvering shoulders, his golden eyes sparking with a sudden thought. I have brought something for you to wear while we discuss our arrangements. I assume you summoned me because the boy is here, did you not? I would be quite disappointed if that were not the case, he added, his tone carrying the subtle weight of expectation, the slightest hint of warning beneath his cordial words.

Without waiting for a reply, Herod turned and signaled for the ornaments to be brought forth. The attendants, moving with the precision of those well-trained in their duties, presented the pieces—a set of broad, stately dog collars, their age evident in the worn leather and fabric, yet maintained with meticulous care, bearing minimal signs of damage. The first, adorned with jeweled hues and intricate gold filigree, caught the light as Herod lifted it, his touch both reverent and possessive.

With a practiced ease, he slipped the collar around his neck, his eyes gleaming with the satisfaction of a well-made choice. The collar settled around his neck with a weight that seemed to fit perfectly, and he allowed himself a moment of pleasure as he admired the effect. The rich colors and delicate craftsmanship of the collar seemed to enhance his already imposing presence, adding a layer of regal elegance to his weathered features.

There, he murmured, a hint of pride coloring his tone as he adjusted the collar to sit just so. His gaze returned to Elveera, sharp and expectant.
Messages In This Thread
The Devil Went Down to Georgia - by Herod - August 21, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: The Devil Went Down to Georgia - by Elveera - August 21, 2024, 08:05 PM
RE: The Devil Went Down to Georgia - by Ransem - August 27, 2024, 12:48 AM
RE: The Devil Went Down to Georgia - by Herod - August 27, 2024, 08:27 PM
RE: The Devil Went Down to Georgia - by Elveera - September 01, 2024, 02:12 AM
RE: The Devil Went Down to Georgia - by Ransem - September 10, 2024, 12:58 AM
RE: The Devil Went Down to Georgia - by Herod - September 16, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: The Devil Went Down to Georgia - by Elveera - September 17, 2024, 08:37 PM