Stone Circle I just want you to love me like that
Kvarsheim
Markvörður
But every time it rains you're here in my head
Like the sun coming out
52 Posts
Ooc — siv
She understood.

Just as her mother needed to go and secure the safety of Dusty Rose, Petal secured the safety of her siblings. Foxglove and Dahlia were kept close — Petal had become slightly more prone to borderline-obsessive protectiveness. Hogging both of them at night by draping limbs or neck over them. She made sure neither one walked alone at any given time, either with one another or with her.

Perhaps her mother had known when she had been named Forsythia that she might also be low-maintenance but fast-growing.

She made to kiss the crown of Foxglove when the helplessness showed. Petal had become a herbalist when their mother had not been well. Now she became an emotionally-charged guardian for her sisters.

This will be good, I promise.

It will be different, but we will be okay.
Messages In This Thread
I just want you to love me like that - by Foxglove - August 25, 2024, 05:13 PM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Petal - August 26, 2024, 12:49 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Sven - August 26, 2024, 01:31 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Dahlia - September 06, 2024, 07:42 PM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Foxglove - September 07, 2024, 11:43 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Petal - September 07, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Sven - September 09, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Dahlia - September 10, 2024, 04:57 PM