Stone Circle I just want you to love me like that
Kvarsheim
Skáti
46 Posts
Ooc — KT
the welcome is instant and overwhelming. their basic needs now available at their fingertips, and for anything else all they had to do was ask. 

she had so many selfish thoughts. i want a place for petal to keep her medicine, and one for foxglove to keep her trinkets. i want for them to bask in sunlight and roll around in the tall grasses like little girls. i want us to go on adventures.

but it was her glass slipper, cinderella’s missing shoe. this was no fairytale, this was their life — their real life — and she knew not to ask for such frivolous things because if she did, the world would find some way to take it away from them. 

the words died in her throat before they came. she cleared it. 

i don’t think so, she says. no one was injured, and the basic offerings would take care of the rest. we’re all just tired. maybe once we’ve slept, we can figure that out.

sleep would take the dreams away, surely. maybe she would wake tomorrow as someone new.
Messages In This Thread
I just want you to love me like that - by Foxglove - August 25, 2024, 05:13 PM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Petal - August 26, 2024, 12:49 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Sven - August 26, 2024, 01:31 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Dahlia - September 06, 2024, 07:42 PM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Foxglove - September 07, 2024, 11:43 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Petal - September 07, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Sven - September 09, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Dahlia - September 10, 2024, 04:57 PM