Moonspear ^____________^
Moonspear
Babe
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Tag is an invitation, not an obligation! Anyone is welcome. :)

She stood at the foot of the mountain, staring at the fringes of Ouroboros Spine. It was so close, Treepie could probably make it there in minutes if she dashed across the thin strip of no man’s land that separated the territories. Two things stopped her presently.

The first was her very own body. Pie took a steadying breath around the sudden knot in her belly. She felt shaky, for no reason she could pinpoint, and it mystified her. Inhaling and exhaling again, she set her eyes on her grandmother’s village. She took a step, then another.

She paused after a dozen, her breath rapid and shallow. Her legs trembled. Tiuttuk felt an overwhelming urge come over her: she needed to turn back! Mindlessly, the youngster pivoted and scrambled back toward Moonspear, crouching just past its borderline and trying to catch her breath.

Once she did, she decided to heed the second thing holding her back. Pie called out for @Alaric, hopeful that the man’s comforting, familiar presence might suppress this inexplicable fight-or-flight mode.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
^____________^ - by Treepie - September 10, 2024, 06:53 PM
RE: ^____________^ - by Alaric - September 12, 2024, 09:47 AM
RE: ^____________^ - by Treepie - September 12, 2024, 10:01 AM
RE: ^____________^ - by Alaric - September 12, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: ^____________^ - by Treepie - September 12, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: ^____________^ - by Alaric - September 13, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: ^____________^ - by Treepie - September 14, 2024, 11:43 AM