Bearclaw Valley i wake up crying, you're making rain
Kvarsheim
Markvörður
But every time it rains you're here in my head
Like the sun coming out
52 Posts
Ooc — siv
it's a woman. she is speaking but all petal can think is will dahlia look like this when she's older? gold-necklaced and streamlined. beautiful and strong.

you're beautiful, it is true genuine awe and it is out before she even thought on it.

something about kvarsheim had been said, but it had been forgotten just as quickly. besides, she does not truly feel like one of them. how could she have said anything on their behalf?

then there is a wisp of something like shining ice behind the woman. a girl. her heart wedges up in her throat. suddenly she felt like reality was coming back to her.

if adalynn isn't supposed to be spotted, lemme know! :)
Messages In This Thread
i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Petal - September 12, 2024, 04:30 PM
RE: i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Ameline - September 12, 2024, 04:43 PM
RE: i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Adalynn - September 12, 2024, 04:50 PM
RE: i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Petal - September 12, 2024, 04:55 PM
RE: i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Ameline - September 12, 2024, 05:28 PM
RE: i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Adalynn - September 12, 2024, 07:13 PM