Qeya River Marble rye
Saatsine
Hunter
180 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He did wonder how it came about that Kekoa had ended up on his own, unschooled in the art of the hunt. He thought he caught a note in the young man’s voice that sounded somewhat like regret- perhaps for another life that could have been. Ksura knew that feeling well.

he shrugged the compliment off. Being good at hunting wasn’t a talent, it was a necessity. You’ll like it. He answered. Sun Eater will show us the tricks, I’m sure. His lifestyle basically revolves around hunting caribou, so… He would just have to trust, blindly, that the man wasn’t completely deranged, and that he did in fact know how to hunt caribou. 

He wasn’t sure Kekoa might be so easily convinced- considering he’d only just learned of how the conqueror had come to claim the pack. I’ll watch your back. He said. 

He tried not to be too poignant- but it felt like the right time to show some amount of concern for someone who’d seemingly stumbled into a new way of life. 

Speaking of your back, He said. Mind putting a bit more of it into pushing your side of the tree? He prodded with a half-smile. If we take turns pushing, I think it’ll sway more.
Messages In This Thread
Marble rye - by Ksura - Yesterday, 01:18 PM
RE: Marble rye - by Kekoa - Yesterday, 01:26 PM
RE: Marble rye - by Ksura - Yesterday, 01:34 PM
RE: Marble rye - by Kekoa - Yesterday, 01:41 PM
RE: Marble rye - by Ksura - Yesterday, 01:53 PM
RE: Marble rye - by Kekoa - Yesterday, 02:00 PM
RE: Marble rye - by Ksura - Yesterday, 02:23 PM
RE: Marble rye - by Kekoa - Yesterday, 04:13 PM
RE: Marble rye - by Ksura - Yesterday, 05:11 PM
RE: Marble rye - by Kekoa - Yesterday, 05:42 PM
RE: Marble rye - by Ksura - Yesterday, 07:49 PM