Moonspear Listen children
Moonspear
NPC
150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
After her conversations with Bridget and Alaric, Treepie gathered her wits and decided to make another attempt to leave Moonspear. She could’ve asked @Sialuk to accompany her, though she didn’t want to trouble her mother with this unless she had no choice. Instead, Pie sought the comfort of her best friend.

It took many days to track down Tikaani. By the time Tiuttuk spotted her, the young teenager was downright distraught. Relief flooded her at the sight of her dearest companion, then came something entirely unexpected: a rush of rage! Before Pie realized what she was doing, she stomped up to Tiki and poked her hard in the chest.

Where have you been, Tiki? I was looking everywhere for you! Treepie shouted. I needed you, she continued, lip quivering, and you disappeared, just like Pauk!

Pie’s voice rung off the nearby mountainside an instant before she burst into tears.

Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

Please consider the following preferences when writing with me:
• I welcome casual power-play to optimize continuity and flow. Don't miss your chance to infer my character burped, sneezed, etc.
• I love referential tags, so please use them liberally. If you start a thread and tag me for participation, please allow 24-48 hours before proceeding without me. I will do the same for my tagged partners.
• Do not skip me without prior consent. I will also obtain express permission before skipping anyone else. If you want to skip or be skipped, please communicate that clearly beforehand so nobody's left behind or hanging.
• I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for a month. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested! Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply.
Messages In This Thread
Listen children - by Tikaani - September 24, 2024, 07:13 AM
RE: Listen children - by Treepie - September 26, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: Listen children - by Tikaani - September 28, 2024, 09:52 AM
RE: Listen children - by Treepie - September 29, 2024, 01:35 PM
RE: Listen children - by Tikaani - September 30, 2024, 11:26 AM
RE: Listen children - by Treepie - September 30, 2024, 11:33 AM
RE: Listen children - by Tikaani - September 30, 2024, 11:48 AM
RE: Listen children - by Treepie - September 30, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: Listen children - by Tikaani - October 01, 2024, 06:54 PM
RE: Listen children - by Treepie - October 02, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Listen children - by Tikaani - October 03, 2024, 12:29 PM