Moonspear Listen children
Moonspear
NPC
150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Tikaani held her, which simultaneously comforted her and brought on another wave of guilt. Treepie cried for another minute or two before sniffling and pulling back to look into her dear friend’s face.

Something’s wrong with me, she informed Tiki thickly, wiping a foreleg across her teary face. I haven’t been able to leave the mountain without having, like, panic attacks. I’ve talked to a few of the adults about it but…

She gestured helplessly. None of it had done any good, at least so far. Even Alaric’s attempt to accompany her to Moonglow hadn’t worked. But she was determined to try again, lest she miss out on the upcoming hunt. The thought weighed heavily on her.

I was hoping you could come with me to try again, Tiuttuk continued with another sniffle before thinking to ask, Where have you been, anyway?

The idea that Tiki could freely come and go from Moonspear curdled her stomach. It was the same feeling she got whenever she contemplated the great hunt, a strange mixture of ferocious jealousy and frustrating longing. It was an absolutely terrible feeling and prompted more tears to well in Pie’s eyes.

Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

Please consider the following preferences when writing with me:
• I welcome casual power-play to optimize continuity and flow. Don't miss your chance to infer my character burped, sneezed, etc.
• I love referential tags, so please use them liberally. If you start a thread and tag me for participation, please allow 24-48 hours before proceeding without me. I will do the same for my tagged partners.
• Do not skip me without prior consent. I will also obtain express permission before skipping anyone else. If you want to skip or be skipped, please communicate that clearly beforehand so nobody's left behind or hanging.
• I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for a month. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested! Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply.
Messages In This Thread
Listen children - by Tikaani - September 24, 2024, 07:13 AM
RE: Listen children - by Treepie - September 26, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: Listen children - by Tikaani - September 28, 2024, 09:52 AM
RE: Listen children - by Treepie - September 29, 2024, 01:35 PM
RE: Listen children - by Tikaani - September 30, 2024, 11:26 AM
RE: Listen children - by Treepie - September 30, 2024, 11:33 AM
RE: Listen children - by Tikaani - September 30, 2024, 11:48 AM
RE: Listen children - by Treepie - September 30, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: Listen children - by Tikaani - October 01, 2024, 06:54 PM
RE: Listen children - by Treepie - October 02, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Listen children - by Tikaani - October 03, 2024, 12:29 PM