the singing of the earth
she painted fire across the skyline
60 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
It's not a problem, dahling~

His swift deference to her status pleased her; she was a wolf who liked to know that those around her knew their place. She was not the type to arrogantly indulge in her position of power and authority, but she gave no quarter to those who forgot it.

He was from the north, though, a fact which not only assured her that he knew what respect and power were all about, but which also piqued her interest. Her eyes brightened ever so slightly at his mention of his origins, and she thought she might ask him about that later on, after the formalities were done…assuming all went well, of course.

"It sings to mine as well," she commented softly, eyes of glacial sea ice drifting momentarily into the trees she so loved. The music lived ever in the fabric of her soul, steady and unceasing as the beating of her heart. "My pack is young though, and I have need of warriors to protect and defend us, healers to keep us well, hunters to keep us fed, and storytellers to keep our lore. Tell me, Frostmane, what strengths you keep that you might bring to our forest?"
Messages In This Thread
the singing of the earth - by Khotan - December 13, 2013, 11:02 PM
RE: the singing of the earth - by Chakra - December 13, 2013, 11:28 PM
RE: the singing of the earth - by Khotan - January 07, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: the singing of the earth - by Chakra - January 10, 2014, 01:04 AM