Porcupine Ridge Dread in my heart
Shadow Ridge
Specter
Nothing else could make me feel this good
108 Posts
Ooc — Bone
First came a sinuous woman, crept from the crags of rock, who was shortly joined by a man of pitch colouring. She would match their gaze confidently, noting the apprehension that stiffened their limbs and readied their jaws. Not necessary, this time round.

Claimed land, well then, their trip was over! And what a relief too, she was desperate for a soft bed and a looong nap. Much like she had done in the meadows with Arktos, she had no qualms about putting herself on a platter. Oh mysterious mountain wolves, don't you want me?

Envy took the front, undaunted, for better or for worse. We're from a pack down in the valley, all disbanded n' such. We were seekin' another place to live.

Woeful confidence moved these paws, not common sense; she came right up to them. She'd meant to seek out the pack led by the woman she'd met, after their brief encounter. It was hard, being so directionally challenged. Ah well. Viskani's or not, she was inclined to take the opportunity.

We pull our weight, of course. She lumped Dreven in, hoping that he wouldn't leave her here.
Messages In This Thread
Dread in my heart - by Envy - October 16, 2024, 08:30 PM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Dreven - October 18, 2024, 11:44 AM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Muskrat - October 18, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Hex - October 19, 2024, 11:33 PM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Envy - October 20, 2024, 05:31 PM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Dreven - October 20, 2024, 06:03 PM
RE: Dread in my heart - by Muskrat - 5 hours ago
RE: Dread in my heart - by Hex - 5 hours ago