Neverwinter Forest She danced on my grave and now i'm cold inside
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He had not heard his eyes called beautiful, by any but the former Demon Queen. Most of the time they were called devil's eyes, or angry eyes or evil eyes. ALl of those he accepted and figured must be true, for the atrocities he had done were enough to make him evil.

Sitri shifted and stepped forward a slightly a little irritated that she kept staring. He did not wish to hurt her,but he hated other's staring at him now. It was uncomfortable for the brute, it was funny it had never bothered him before, but it did now.

Sitri made a noncommital noise in his throat. A cross between a laugh and a sound of confusion. He tilted his head and blinking his red eyes spoke quietly thinking hard about his words before they spilled from his maw. I'm not heading anywhere, just urr...umm walking...thinking?
Messages In This Thread
She danced on my grave and now i'm cold inside - by Sitri - September 25, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: She danced on my grave and now i'm cold inside - by Sitri - November 15, 2014, 05:18 PM