Blacktail Deer Plateau i had to find you
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin felt her temper flare again when he spoke of her going off on adventures, as though a love for such was not something they both shared. Fortunately, his next words cut across the retort that came to the tip of her tongue, severing it from her thoughts. What he said hit her as though she'd slammed straight into a brick wall. She turned her face stubbornly away from him and stared into the darkness of the den. It was true, she was always running away. She knew exactly what she ran from, however. It was romance, love, and all the hurt and confusion and torment that came with it.

Clearly she hadn't been running fast enough.

She allowed her gaze to return to him only after he ended the silence between them with a question that made her heart ache even deeper. Fin searched his face and saw only defeat. It was disheartening to her, particularly when from where she stood, he had never fought at all. Why was it so hard for him to just say what was on his mind? Why was he always beating around the bush and getting upset when she couldn't figure out what on earth he was trying to say? It was a hypocritical thought for she was quite guilty of the same, but maybe therein lied the whole problem. They were too alike. Too stubborn, too terrified of the way they felt, and always, always, always on the run.

"I can't come back to the Plateau if that's what you're getting at," she said finally, "Peregrine and Fox have made me their beta." Fin felt a stroke of pride at being able to say those words, though it was dull and if anything, made her feel even more miserable.

Messages In This Thread
i had to find you - by Finn - November 07, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 12, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 13, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 14, 2014, 11:46 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 15, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 15, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 16, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 17, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 18, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 19, 2014, 07:38 PM