Redhawk Caldera I have a lot to say but i'll keep quiet cause i love you
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Umm since Finley and Blue still has an open thread I'm going to be vague...assume that Blue followed anyway to make sure she made it safely? I can delete this too no problems I just have some muse for Blue so :)

Blue had followed Finley only to be sure she made it home safe, though Blue wanted to call out for @Peregrine. Talk to her best friend, share her news. She imagined he would not be happy to see her. She stopped and watched as they had a reunion and then with a small smile she turned a bit away's from the Territory line, but followed it.

She would have to take a rest soon, she would find a shady tree and take a nap away from the Caldera's borders. She wasn't entirely sure what she would even say if she had seen him. If she would say anything at all. Junior had begged her not to tell him about her wounds, but truthfully, it bothered Blue not to be able to tell him. But she supposed that it would be moot to even talk about it. There was entirely too many hurt feelings on all sides. Though she wanted to apologize to him, on behalf of Junior. The girl had clearly acted badly.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.