Redhawk Caldera I have a lot to say but i'll keep quiet cause i love you
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue frowned I am being realistic. You won't be able to meet them when they are first born, but you will eventually is what I meant. Peregrine there was obviously a miscommunication somewhere, because as far as I know you are allowed near the plateau just not in the plateau at least not right now.

Blue blinked quickly darn those hormones and the crying she felt coming. She wanted to sob and cry and scream and yell, she knew she was being hormonal. However, she also knew that she would be upset even if she wasn't pregnant.

Blue frowned Don't blame it all on Dante Peregrine. Yes he could have handled it better i imagine, but you could have also it sounds like. And it was a decision we all made, not just Dante. Him being the way he is, is just taking the fall. Blue frowned in though and then spoke I don't like it Perry I don't like it at all, but I also think it was necessary. Peregrine a lot of it had to do with Junior and some decisions's she's made, that she has made us promise not to tell anyone about and we have to respect that, as hard as it is to do so. Blue bowed her head ears laid back in clear dejection, she didn't know what to say, she couldn't tell him about Junior she had promised not too, but she dearly wanted too. Perhaps it was a mistake to come here, maybe she would damage this relationship even futher by not being able to tell him the truth.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.