Redhawk Caldera I have a lot to say but i'll keep quiet cause i love you
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Oh, all right. I'll get to see them someday," Peregrine said in a sarcastically upset tone, though he bit his tongue before he could say any more on the subject. It made his heart sore that anyone would think that that was any consolation. He had wanted to see them the day they were born (or at least as soon after as possible), not wait months. He wanted to able to visit them freely beyond that. But if it didn't mean anything to Blue Willow and Lasher, he supposed it shouldn't mean anything to him.

The news that Blue Willow supported this hurt Peregrine's feelings more than he had expected. "This is such bullshit. I'm glad you're letting a teenager rule your lives over there. Seriously, why is she behind all of this? Why does she have such sway? By the way, I'm really fucking sick and tired of you guys being all mysterious about what's going on with her. It's... it's nasty of you. Just tell me what's going on with her already. I love my daughter and I want the best for her. And maybe if you just tell me it'll shed some light on this whole shitty situation."