Redhawk Caldera I have a lot to say but i'll keep quiet cause i love you
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
WEll I hadn't planned on her telling him the truth, but she just so hormonal poor girl.

Peregrine's words cut deep into Blue's heart and a small gasp escaped her maw before she could bite it back. She had never been treated so poorly by the man she called her best friend. It had been a hard decision they had made and it had hurt both her and Lasher as well as Dante. Couldn't he see that, clearly not.

Blue Willow's eyes flashed and the tears fell like rain but she made a step forward angry and upset and sad. She began to speak angrily and she imagined she would regret the words that came out of her mouth when she was done. Peregrine! Don't you sit there and swear at me and tell me I'm nasty and all of the above. When I'm merely trying to be a good healer. You're daughter tried to kill herself because you didn't come to see her! Because you would rather speak with Lasher and myself and Dante and Finley than her, is that what you wanted to know! Well does it make you feel better now Peregrine! I've had enough of all of you acting all high and might and uppity when everyone else has problems too! It took a lot for all of us to make this decision do you know that, we debated and spoke about it and we were honestly not sure what to do! We did the best we could with what we could. And you sit there getting angry at us when we are just trying to make sure she stays alive, we almost lost her Peregrine we almost lost her! It took all my skill to keep her alive. Then when we would mention telling you it was a veritable crap show as you would so elegantly put it. She asked us not to mention it, and frankly I can't blame her, I wouldn't want to tell someone that about myself, especially someone that used to be my hero. Blue shook her head and backed up the sobs racking her body like nobody's business. Her hormones running amok. She kept her head bowed as she fought to gain her composure back, absolutely furious at herself and the whole business.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.