Redhawk Caldera Overcast
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
OOC: Thanks for joining! :)

IC: With a snort, Elwood withdrew his nose from the cold ground, giving it a quick shake to remove the particles of frost that had gathered there. He hadn't had any luck so far in his tracking, but he wasn't ready to give up quite yet. The grey-furred Delta paused, taking in his surroundings with his ears and eyes, then changed direction.

He had only gone a few steps and hadn't yet lowered his snout to the snow again when a shrill yip pierced the air. Elwood ground to a halt, his hackles standing on end in alarm as he glanced wildly around. His gaze landed on a tall, slender female, making her way towards him with an apologetic countenance. It was safe to assume that it was she had that loosed the sudden cry; had Elwood been on the trail of his prey, he might have been annoyed. Instead, he smiled as she approached.

"Actually, I was just doing some tracking, but if we were to come across something delicious I wouldn't be opposed to a hunt," he quipped as the copper she-wolf drew nearer. "I'm Elwood," he added; he didn't recognize her by appearance, but she smelled of the caldera, so she was obviously a packmate he hadn't yet met.
Messages In This Thread
Overcast - by Elwood - November 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - November 30, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 26, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:05 PM