Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Osprey's reaction took Peregrine by surprise and also hurt him somewhat. "I don't want the kids to hate either of them," he clarified after she had finished, shooting her a questioning glance. Why come to Hawkeye's defense? Why twist his words in a way they were never intended? It was very unlike her. His sister usually gave him the benefit of the doubt. Hadn't he just been likening her to Tytonidae for that very reason?

"Are you aware that Hawkeye cheated on me with Atticus? I may have ended it verbally but she ended it with her actions," he blurted, truly wondering whether he had told their sister of that. Perhaps he had decided not to bother her with that information in the past but it seemed pertinent now in order to defend himself from his sister's view—which he had never anticipated needing to do. "I'm not going to sugarcoat it: I hate her. I never said I wanted our kids to hate her too. I don't want them to hate anybody."

"That hurts, by the way," he added, in case his body language wasn't enough. "Especially because I can't tell if you're joking." Peregrine looked away from her, his heart stinging from Osprey's queerly violent words, unsure what to say or do down that the conversation had taken an unprecedented ugly turn.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 02, 2014, 09:43 AM