Big Salmon Lake i remember the make-up running down your face
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
umg she's so mean I'm sorry D:

Fin fought not to roll her eyes at his comment. He knew he was late. Good job, detective. She bit back the correction on her tongue—that he was too late, not just late—trying not to give into the very strong instinct of self-preservation that wanted to dash his hopes so that he’d keep his mouth shut and just leave. She didn’t want to hear his words. Not even the ones for which she’d yearned for so long. She wanted to be done and free of it all, to no longer have to deal with any of it. But that was the Blackthorn’s cowardice talking, not her heart. Her heart kept its footing in the battle, and thus she kept hers physically standing before the olive-eyed Ollivander.

”Are you going to say something this time,” Fin snapped back at him, ”Or do I have to stand here and listen to you babble on with your riddles and utter nonsense again.” It was rhetorical and it was cruel, but Finley had had enough of the games. He either said something real this time or she called Peregrine and Fox to help her chase him out of their lands, and out of her heart.

Messages In This Thread
i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 05, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 07, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finley - December 08, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 11, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 13, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 18, 2014, 09:19 PM