Duskfire Glacier rose gardens filled with thorns
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini

And just like that the bloodshot eyed female who had popped her head into the log retreated, leaving Maera alone and confused in the middle of the log. Though she was out of sight, she was not out of range, Maera could still her voice at the other end of the log, "Yep, fine and dandy" she barked while flattening her ears on her skull. Even if Scarlett's bright red eyes were not on her she could feel the heat on her cheeks grow -- at least she had not been there to witness her ridiculous reaction to snow too.

"My name is Maera Sveijarn" she barked as she began to slither outside with a much less graceful movement that when she had entered, especially because again her bum was having trouble fitting throught he tight space she'd had chosen as a child. Maybe the female was right, the old hollow log was not a suitable place for her to hang out anymore. What if she got stuck in the middle of the log like a sardine in a can? With no one to know the location of her hideout, her precious heaven could quickly turn into her own coffin.
Wow. Morbid.

"Oh I don't actually live here" she barked, though theorically this had been the only place she turned to during her childhood, "I have a den -- and I don't think my dad would want me to move out" she barked with a slight shrug. Truthfully even if he was ok with it she would still be reluctant to leave him after having missed him so badly.

"Tell you what" she barked then, suddenly excited by the brilliant idea formulating inside her mind. "What if we dig a den here -- since I obviously need to move my stuff and have it be the new base of the club" she mused, her voice wavering at the end as she realized that Scarlett didn't even know about the club. "Oh, yeah the Club is secret ok, I'm telling you because you seem good n' all and you have a point.. and we're lacking members" not to mention your spontaneous arrival gives me no choice , she mused inwardly hoping the female would feel somewhat excited by the idea as her friend Arabella had also been.

"And because you've seen to much so my other option would be to probably kill you" she added with a wide smile weighing on her narrow features. Despite the thick cloak of disaster her family had been wrapped in and stripped Maera off all of her loved ones, she had kept her humour intact.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 09, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 09, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 10, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 04:19 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 12, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 03:00 PM