Duskfire Glacier rose gardens filled with thorns
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked up over the log when she saw a little tail flicker. Her eyes trained now on the struggling pup that was trying to get out of the log. She had to hold in her laugh. She wasn't laughing at the young wolf, oh no, she was merely amused. It all looked very adorable. Scarlett repeated her name into her mind so she wouldn't forget, along with the young wolf's scent. She locked it up together into her memory. The white wolf got to her feet as the pup was out of the confined space.

"Well nice to meet you, Maera," she spoke once she could look at the other. A soft chuckle rung through the air. "I wasn't implying you were. I thought you might wanted another hiding spot. I don't know from what you are hiding..?" Scarlett kept in mind that Maera's dad was also in their pack. She didn't know which wolf her dad was but she needed to be on her toes. She didn't want to intrude or make his mate upset for hanging out with the young wolf. Another thought process. The young Maera had not mentioned her mother just yet. Curious.

"Oh-- Oh it is a club!," Scarlett then smiled which you could describe as a wolfish grin. "Well then it will be even more special we will just be digging you the best clubhouse. I will keep your club secret, promise." Scarlett stepped closer to the pup. "It must be difficult to find members for a club that is secret, don't you think?," she teased lightly. "I can be a member if you like? How many members are there? Just.. you?" Scarlett's tail was gently wagging. So many questions were bubbling in her mind.

"Oh I have no doubt in that," she replied, referring to the being killed part. She liked the humor of this juvenile. Scarlett walked past her and looked around. "We should find a good spot for the club's den. Are you going to scout the area with me?"
Messages In This Thread
rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 09, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 09, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 10, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 04:19 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 12, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 19, 2014, 05:52 PM