Otter Creek Lost
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
His ears listened in as she repeated what he'd said just seconds prior, then gave a nod of his head. Even as several more questions exited the female's maw, he listened to each one and considered how to answer it. He'd only ever run into one other wolf as a loner when in that area, and it was during his trip to Duck Lake. The pack that is close to it holds a wolf who doesn't take too kindly to other wolves causing mischief near his pack's borders—or maybe that only applied to lone wolves. Having not gone there since, the brute wouldn't know how the other reacted when it came to pack wolves.

"If you're careful, you shouldn't actually cross into any other territories, or at least I don't think you should," Kove voiced, answering her first question. His only impression of the wolves whose territories she'd have to pass where what he'd experienced with Dovev of the Swiftcurrent. What the others were like was a mystery, but for the she-wolf's sake, he hoped they weren't too hostile towards other pack wolves. "I've never seen where the territory borders lay exactly, though, so don't take my word to the grave for it." The answer to her next question was very simple—no, he hadn't actually traveled through the mountains before. He'd traveled up into the mountains during a previous trip to Otter Creek, but traveling through them was a completely different story altogether.

"No, I've never traveled through the mountains at night, or even during the day for that matter," the ghostly male said. "I've traveled up them a bit the last time I was here, and the different ledges can be a bit difficult to maneuver sometimes. Unless you're confident with your ability to see every little crevice, nook, and cranny, I'd recommend waiting until morning." He had noticed early on that her tail had started to wag back and forth when she'd finished asking her questions, and now that he'd answered them, he was mildly curious as to what the reason was for the movement.
Messages In This Thread
Lost - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 11, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:19 PM