Otter Creek Lost
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When a lady thanks you for simply telling her what you know, the polite thing to do is say something back. Kove, though, said nothing. He was unsure how to respond, finding a simple 'you're welcome' to be too plain. His maw stayed shut and he just stood there, unsure if she had more to say or ask. The short silence seemed a bit uncomfortable to him, and he watched as Scarlett looked around the area. Her next words caused the brute to smile a bit wider, his head nodding. "I'll be sure to do that, if I ever can," he told her. He'd tried climbing up one before, wanting to see how magnificent the view was, but never fulfilled that small quest. He had gotten sidetracked, and decided to save the journey for another day.

His ears perked slightly when he was thanked for not eating her, the space between his eyes pinching together a bit. The hint had been clear to him, but why she felt intimidated by him eluded his mind. His size could possibly be the cause of it, of maybe because she was somewhat close to his pack's territory. Not dwelling on it any longer, a chuckle left his throat, caring his next words with it. "I would never dream of 'eating' you." The idea of eating a fellow wolf, even if it was meant to be taken metaphorically, appalled the ghostly male. The she-wolf gave him no time to think any further on the subject, having let another inquiry slip out of her mouth.

"It'll be difficult to find someplace warm, but try looking for any foxholes. They'll need a bit more or digging done in order to fit a wolf, but the ground can do a good jump at keeping you warm when within it," Kove answered, then paused. He mentally scolded himself for not having provided an introduction sooner, then gave the female an apologetic look. "My name is Kove, and what might yours be?"
Messages In This Thread
Lost - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 11, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:19 PM