Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me?
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The sweetheart has arrived. :P

Scarlett had finished her wonderful den in the Emberwoods. Surely it was a bit of a walk from Duskfire but at least she had a warm place to snuggle into when she was sick from all the ice that surrounded the glacier. The white backgrounds were wonderful to camouflage thanks to her white coat. Scarlett didn't like all members of DFG, correction, she didn't like Sen. The others she had nothing to complain about. Scarlett would never openly complain truth be told. But a nice break gave a good breathing pause to the female.

The ghostly white wolf climbed up to the border's edge. When she was about to cross it another scent caught her nose. Had there been a wolf that wanted to join them? She got curious. She always wanted more friends. She liked big packs. Scarlett pushed her body into a trot and then followed the scent. Slowly but surely she could make out the golden wolf. Her nose took in more of the scent, deciding it was more male than female. Her blood red eyes stayed on the wolf as she closed in on him.

"You don't look so happy? Are you cold?," she asked immediately in worry. By the looks of it, the golden male had lost his spirit. Scarlett stopped at an appropriate distance. Her whole demeanor really friendly and open. She wasn't sure if she could drag this wolf over the boundary line, she actually didn't dare to do so, but she could be there for this male. Somehow she could relate to his misery. She had been him when she was alone, no one to call home. "Do you want me to help or go away? I wouldn't want to be a bother. I am just a stranger after all. But maybe I can be a stranger that turns a smile on your muzzle."
Messages In This Thread
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me? - by Flash - December 13, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me? - by Scarlett - December 14, 2014, 05:25 AM