Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me?
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The pale female realized the wolf was actually sniffing. She tipped her head a bit and let her brows fur with worry. His first reaction wasn't as nice as she would have hoped. The female immediately stepped back two steps just to be sure. She didn't want to be attacked. Some emotional wolves could be unpredictable. Once her other answer was received with a smile she knew this wolf wasn't entirely bad. He was merely sad. She didn't want to pry which is why she didn't ask his reasons to be sad.

A gentle smile tugged on her lips. "Hi Flash. I am Scarlett. I do not know the pack you speak of but I am from Duskfire Glacier. My pack's border is the one you just walked past. Good thing you did. I made that mistake of crossing the border and the alpha wasn't as friendly to me as I hoped. Although, he was friendly enough to let me in his pack.," she babbled away. Scarlett felt bad when she saw the wolf like this. No energy for a wolf his age. She stepped closer and used the element of surprise to kick some new emotions in his system by licking over his cheek. She was almost like a caring mother in a way. Soothing long licks moving going from the light cheeks to the golden fur on to of his head.

She pulled back briefly and promptly lay down next to the golden sad wolf. She smiled with a thick hum coming from her throat. "What is the thing you like to do best?," she asked. Maybe she could coach him into doing that. If not she had a few things that might cheer this wolf up. They were close by an icy glacier after all, she had found a way to have fun. A hint of a smile trailed on her lips. He was an avid fan of cuddling so this was also great for her own being as well. She knew male wolves didn't like to talk much about their feelings so she didn't ask about his sadness. It would be told if a male saw fit to tell the female. At least that is what her traditional pack learned her.
Messages In This Thread
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me? - by Flash - December 13, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me? - by Scarlett - December 15, 2014, 03:34 PM