Blacktail Deer Plateau with heavy heart
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow chuckled gently at the clear horror in her niece's gaze. I did. Blue wondered how or what she could say. How could she voice that she missed Atticus so much and knew she would never love like that again, but she had to give all her love somewhere. I don't really know how to explain Saena. I love Atticus so very much. The thought of taking another mate upsets me, but I have all this love to give away. I can give it to you and Pura and Junior, but before now no one seemed to want it. So I thought if I could have my own children I could give all that extra love that you guys don't have to them. Blue smiled again, this was a much more comfortable conversation than she had, had with Pura all those months ago about his male anatomy. No they don't, your body has to push them out so your insides, your womb constricts and pushes them out and you have to realize Puppies are much bigger than the area they are coming out of, though it stretches of course.

Blue supposed for a youth it would be hard to imagine to willingly go through that pain. However, she also knew that it was worth it, for then you had your own little bundle of joys to shower with love and dote upon. It was more painful for some than others of course as well.

Blue nodded I believe it is. There will be little bundles of joy to dote upon. She shifted and shook her head vehemently at Saena's next question. Things could go wrong of course I won't lie to you, but I am healthy and your mother wasn't. Pied was wounded a few months prior to getting pregnant on the inside and something didn't work, not to mention that Kisu was much larger than she and I believe some of the pups were too large, there were others I strongly suspect. And I am not petite like you or your mother. I should have stayed with your mom, I should have stayed. We are lucky to have you and Pura. Blue grew quiet as the crushing guilt hit her again. She should have been near Pied should have saved her should have helped.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
with heavy heart - by Blue Willow - December 09, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: with heavy heart - by Saēna - December 09, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: with heavy heart - by Blue Willow - December 14, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: with heavy heart - by Saēna - December 15, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: with heavy heart - by Blue Willow - December 16, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: with heavy heart - by Saēna - December 17, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: with heavy heart - by Blue Willow - December 17, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: with heavy heart - by Saēna - December 18, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: with heavy heart - by Blue Willow - December 18, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: with heavy heart - by Saēna - December 18, 2014, 11:24 AM