Firestone Hot Springs Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
<3 Thanks :)

Blue raised laughter filled green eyes to look at the youth in front of her. A smile of mirth beat around her mouth at the comical pose he struck. She chuckled softly as he spit the bowl from his mouth to speak with her. She watched him knowingly avoid her widened sides. She was rather large, more fat than she had ever been before.

I don't know about beautiful, large perhaps even swollen. She jested quietly, though she was in pain and she was tired, she was also unearthly happy and it showed. I know where the Caldera is thank you though. I am Blue Willow beta and healer of the plateau. What brings you this far from home Ashton?

She shifted and got to her paws, she had been laying about. Sprawled taking up three times the space she needed, but well it just felt better to just sprawl all out and let it all hang out. She tilted her head and waited quietly. How is Peregrine? She did not ask of Fox, didn't really want to know of her she imagined though she would be having or getting ready to have babies, that is why they left after all.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match - by Blue Willow - December 26, 2014, 08:13 PM