Firestone Hot Springs Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue listened to him, his words were a little confusing, but fun. They made her giggle a lot, he was sweet. A little out there, but sweet all the same. You have heard of me? Good things I hope, I don't know last time I spoke with Perry he was pretty upset with me.

She listened calmly as he spoke, and tilted her head. She listened and with rapt attention she focused her green gems on his face. You didn't warm up her legs and paws first I hope? You can force that cold blood right back into her heart. And it would be good to get her some prey that is freshly dead and still warm, it will help with the chill.

Blue chuckled at his next words I'm a caretaker too. Caretaker, healer and Chronicler. She shook her head laughing gently. He certainly had a way with words that was for certain. She looked down at her own voluptuous sides and nodded her head Yes Lasher and I are having our pups in just a couple of weeks. I'm on the home stretch now.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match - by Blue Willow - December 26, 2014, 08:58 PM