Firestone Hot Springs Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue's eyes got wider and wider as he spoke and a grin tickled at the sides of her mouth. He was hilarious with his way of talking, and she wasn't trying to laugh at him, she really wasn't. His words just gave her a big old case of the jollies. It sounds like you did everything I would have done. You are a good healer.

Blue snorted You talked to Perry before I came then I believe. You should ask him about Dante now, because he knows that Dante was only doing what was best for Junior. But that is neither here nor there now, and I refuse to ruin such a good first meeting with negativity.

Blue chuckled and nodded her head Lasher is a good man and he will be a good father. That was all she said about it, it wasn't anyone's business outside of the pack what their arrangement was. Taltos she did not call him that, preferring his given name, because she had known Peregrine had called him that and she wanted him to have that memory.

She frowned in thought. WEll perhaps counselor? or gamekeeper? or even chroncler to tell the stories to the babies. That was what I did before I came here. I was a traveling healer and story teller with my father and mother.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match - by Blue Willow - December 27, 2014, 12:37 PM