Whitefish River saddle me up and let's begin.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
The flame-pelted female seemed down for round two and Finley was right with her. The idea she tossed out caused her to pause though, which was saying a lot. Fin turned to gaze at the girl's excited face with laughter and surprise. "A chunk of antler?" she repeated, disbelieving. She began to shake her head and parted her lips to suggest something else. Fin hadn't survived years of reckless antics by being completely void of sensibility. She knew what the limits were, and trying to take off a piece of the enemy's favored weapon was absolute suicide.

But before she could say a word, Siv was darting forward. Fin's eyes widened in horror. "No, STOP!" she barked frantically, sprinting forward as quickly as she could in an effort to.. hell, she didn't even know. She just knew she had to do something or the Savoy girl was done for. The Blackthorn came within a few feet of the moose and skidded to a stop to watch Siv snatch a lower tine in her jaws. The moose swung her about like a ragdoll before pitching her away.

As Siv slid to a stop, Fin leaped forward to stop the moose from charging her, which it clearly had been preparing for. She spun to face the beast with a snarl as it thrashed its antlers and stomped towards her. She snapped at its hooves as they slammed into the ground, attempting to smash her into it. Fin darted backwards and bounded a few feet away, teasing the angry moose as she went so that it would turn away from Siv, giving her the chance to get up and run for it.

Messages In This Thread
saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - October 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - October 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 03, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:04 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 07:35 PM