Redhawk Caldera whether or not the weather is on my side.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fox responded to her request for girl-talk, but her words left Fin unsatisfied. She sighed heavily at the thought of Peregrine storming out and reclaiming his mate for more bone-time. She knew that it was simply nature at its finest, and yet she couldn't help the part of her that was thoroughly jealous over how little attention she'd received from her best friend as of late. Especially when Peregrine was involved--Peregrine whom she considered a brother of sorts and as such came with a bout of sibling rivalry that poor Fox was right in the middle of.

Finley bit her tongue when it came to complaining about Peregrine and his sexual demands, knowing better than to push the fiery woman's temper. Best friends they may have been, but they were also alpha and beta, and Finley knew her place as such.

"Well, I've had a bit of emotional trauma," she replied slowly, uncertain how far she wanted to delve into it all with Peregrine's needy presence looming over them, "It involves a boy. And.. You know, it's not really a quick thing. So.. maybe I just.. nevermind. It's no big deal, it can wait." Her intent faded quickly and sullenly as she fully began to realize that she was not and could not be the alpha's main focus at that moment. She turned her gaze away, debating whether or not to just leave right then and there and let them get on with their gettin' on.

Messages In This Thread
whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 08:52 AM