Redhawk Caldera I've seen your flag on the marble arch
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
So Finley started all of this. Somnia could imagine her doing that. But when Elwood said twigging.... Somnia couldn't help but chuckle. One meaning immediately popped into her head.. "Not gonna ask you to prove those abilities...." She commented with an odd glance. Mikael and Tempest also expressed their uncertain thoughts on the term.

Somnia listened as Mikael asked about Ashton, aka his doppleganger. Somnia couldn't determine if he could be classified as verbose, with all the unusual slang words, so Elwood could answer that. She'd get the rest. "Well, Ashton looks a lot like you, but his fur is more of a golden sunshine color without the brown. You also have his emerald eyes. As for personality wise, he can be a bit of a jokester. He also uses a lot of slang terms, and declares that he holds the crown of awesometasticness. As long as you don't declare yourself the king of that and try to tickle me in an attempt to hold onto that crown, I'd say you're not completely dopplegangers personality-wise." Somnia found herself shifting her wait in giddiness with a large grin on her face. How could she not when thinking about Ashton.

Then her thoughts moved on to Mikael. He better not try to tickle her based off of her small joke. Ashton was the only one allowed to do that. Well, maybe Elwood could also get away with it, if in the correct scenario. But Ashton could get away with it anytime.
Messages In This Thread
I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - January 03, 2015, 09:38 PM