Firestone Hot Springs Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It took a few moments for Blue to completely follow what he was saying. She laughed again at his merry way of talking. It was a strange way of talking and she loved it truthfully it made her laugh. Fruit is always good, my personal favorite is Raspberries. She did not make it a habit to eat fruit but occasionally.

Blue nodded i think it did though at the expense of Perry's happiness where his daughter is concerned. But we have averted the crisis so to speak. There is no war to be happening or fight if I have anything to do with it. She too hated the thought of skirmishes and fights between some of those she loved and those she had loved and still did if she was being honest with herself.

Blue nodded I had warred with myself for that, but my storytelling won out. I will have to tell you one some time. As for the hawks as you so elegant put it. I am sure they have a lot of burdens in their minds especially given our two packs and tension.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match - by Blue Willow - December 28, 2014, 04:53 PM