Firestone Hot Springs Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
absolutely not he's so sweet makes my day

Truth be told Blue much preferred the black raspberries to the red ones, but she enjoyed the red ones too. The thorns were murder, but if you knew how to get around them it wasn't so bad and usually the berries were no where near the thorns so.

Blue shook her head I don't know that fruit, but I will take your word for it. Blue smiled at the unexpected but welcome gift. Thank you Ashton, please come and see me again. She enjoyed making friends and if Peregrine was too stubborn to talk to her, well she'd get herself an inside man, make sure her best friend was doing well and maybe if Ashton spoke to Peregrine enough about them. He'd get to missing them and want to visit.

She nodded towards him and watched as he trotted away. She smiled as he went and lifting herself to her swollen paws, and with her hips sashaying in the most exaggerated way thanks to the extra weight going side to side she headed home.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match - by Blue Willow - December 29, 2014, 12:34 PM