Redhawk Caldera everything comes down to poo
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"I know what fire is," he interrupted her, his expression simultaneously annoyed and amused. "Ash, really? I'd try it but... it hasn't stormed since summer and I can't tell you the last time I saw fire." His lips pursed thoughtfully, though the ash seemed as unlikely and out of reach as tomatoes.

In any event, Grimm said she'd join the effort and he smiled in relief. "Thanks. I know where you're talking about. I've been there before. The last time I went, I ran into some dazed chick who turned out to be a massively loony bitch. I tried to catch her and kill her," he admitted frankly, "but she escaped. I also took..." He paused, then went in a different direction. "I'll have to take Fox there when she's pregnant. It'll help with the soreness and everything when she's further along."

The Alpha's tail twitched and he supposed it was time for him to leave Grimm to some fresh air. "I really wanna spend some time with you, get to know you better, once this smell goes away," he said, giving her the hairy eyeball. "Capeesh?"
Messages In This Thread
everything comes down to poo - by Grimm - January 03, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 03, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Grimm - January 03, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 03, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Grimm - January 03, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 03, 2015, 07:32 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Grimm - January 03, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 03, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Grimm - January 22, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 22, 2015, 12:51 PM