Firestone Hot Springs Looking at the world through rose colored glasses
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue was pleased with the mystery that lay beneath. It was part of what made it so very special. Granted it would be nice and interesting to know, however at the same time the mystery is what made it so exciting she supposed. Other than the fact that there would be little ones to love. Blue shifted in contentment, but her ears stay perked forward. yes he is a wild child. I love him, but sometimes he is a bit scary with his fathomless stare, but he has never harmed me or anyone on the plateau. Though those who trespass I worry for them, for he will kill first and ask questions later I imagine. Though most may not see this as necessarily a bad thing. She grew quiet in her thoughts.

Blue sighed softly No I do not think I could be near fox. My thoughts are not kind towards her and it's a shame really for it is not all her fault. I suppose it could be hormones and once these beautiful babes are born I will be back to normal. Not to mention that Peregrine made it very clear were I to come to the borders, he would not be coming to see me. She sighed, he had not meant it cruelly he had merely told her that she was better off without him. He seems to think that he needs to just write us all off for our world to be better. A shame really, but it is his loss. I will try again once I am able to travel, perhaps.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking at the world through rose colored glasses - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 06:54 PM