Redhawk Caldera the pink champagne on ice.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
It made Fin heart happy to hear her friend so freely admit to his relations with the new kid on the block. It was nice to see wolves who were capable of expressing their feelings instead of denying them and hiding them out of fear and angst. Sometimes she envied such persons. At least she did until the angst caught back up to her and reminded her about the relationshackles. Those were definitely not for the wild, free-spirited beta.

"I have to admit, I kind of worry about everyone at Blackfeather Woods," she replied, "They're all a bunch of weirdos in my opinion for living in a place like that where they're liable to be eaten by spiders in their sleep..." Fin shivered involuntarily, remembering her visit to that giant black hole. "You probably saved her by bringing her here. If the creepers didn't get her, soon enough the crawlies would have." Fin wasn't overly concerned about the pack Raissa had come from. If they hadn't stopped her from leaving, she was doubtful that they'd come and drag her back. Even if they did, they'd have the Caldera to contend with. Raissa may not yet have become truly one of them, but FitzDutiful certainly had. Of she was important to him, then the Caldera would defend her.

Fin chanted her head thoughtfully when the counselor politely inquired about her well-being. The last time they'd spoken, she'd been coming to him for advice on what to do about Finn. "I'm good," she replied, pausing for a moment as she debated just leaving it at that. She supposed since he'd helped her with Finn, it would probably be right for her to fill him in on what had happened. "That guy and I from the Plateau... I did end up talking to him like you suggested, but it just didn't work out."

Messages In This Thread
the pink champagne on ice. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: the pink champagne on ice. - by FitzDutiful - January 02, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: the pink champagne on ice. - by Finley - January 02, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: the pink champagne on ice. - by FitzDutiful - January 05, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: the pink champagne on ice. - by Finley - January 05, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: the pink champagne on ice. - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2015, 11:14 AM
RE: the pink champagne on ice. - by Finley - January 08, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: the pink champagne on ice. - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: the pink champagne on ice. - by Finley - January 12, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: the pink champagne on ice. - by FitzDutiful - January 13, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: the pink champagne on ice. - by Finley - January 15, 2015, 08:22 PM