Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me?
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
.Scarlett declined the compliment about how her eyes were pretty.“ No, they're terribly nice. They remind me of two rubies." Flash replied swiftly. “And yeah, I still dont get why they named me Flash though." Technically that wasn't true, he was named Blaze at first, but he changed it to Flash when he grew older, not liking the name.

“And yeah, it is. I enjoy feeling the wind in my fur." He said, now happier they were onto the topic of hunting. “Hunting in snow and ice is fun, adds a challege!" He whined. Actually he just didn't want to find a new hobby, he just wanted to keep to hunting.

“ Not much, but wanna go for a run?" He yipped , standing up and starting to head in a random direction, just away from Duskfire Glacier. He listened to her, surprised. “Not much wolves are as nice as you...Duskfire Glacier better treasure you. But for now, what about that run?"

Messages In This Thread
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me? - by Flash - December 13, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me? - by Flash - January 06, 2015, 03:39 AM