Redhawk Caldera Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
"Aren't you glad I turned up at your doorstep?" Elwood joked, swaying to one side as Peregrine gave him a playful shove. Truthfully, he really was happy that his life had turned out the way that it had so far, even though it had been far from his original plans. In an ideal world, he would have found Avery and brought her back to their family; but this way, he was experiencing all that life had to offer outside of Grove Lake. He had made new friends and found a position of importance in Redhawk Caldera. It was looking more and more like he wouldn't be going anywhere, come spring.

Suddenly, Peregrine swung the dead hare towards him once more, indicating that he was going to use its gory fur to help remove his faux tears. Elwood leaned back, just out of Peregrine's reach, then used a paw to knock the carcass out of his friend's mouth. "You know, I think I got it, but thanks," he said; there was enough dried blood stuck in his facial fur already.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 09, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 09, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 09, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 11, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 12, 2015, 01:03 PM