Redhawk Caldera these words get overused
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
A long, high-pitched whine was the only response Finley could muster to Fox's question. All of the wriggling and posturing was beginning to make her neck and body ache, so quickly she flipped over to lie on her back, her nose pointing directly at Fox's belly as she continued to admire it. "All conversations from this point forward will transpire with me lying on the ground, gazing admiringly at your stomach," she said after a moment, "Just so you're aware."

It wasn't actually true, as Fin was a fickle creature that likely suffered from some form of ADHD. The only time she ever had real focus was..... Yeah, I don't even know. Not even this moment was safe, for Fox's sudden change of conversation topic caused her to turn her gaze to peer up to the woman's face. "No, I haven't seen him since he told me he loved me and I told him to stop it," she replied with a frown. Her anger at him following her previous conversation with Fox had subsided somewhat. The whole situation was a bitter sting that putting too much thought into was really just painful and confusing, so she tended to avoid it altogether.

When Fox continued to bring up Elwood, Finley paused, and only partly because I had to go back to her threadlog to figure out whether or not they'd made up by the time this thread occured (timelines are such bitches). She was still mad at him following their last conversation in the underground ballroom, it turns out, so yay! "And Elwood's being a jack ass," she said shortly with a roll of her eyes, "We found this cool cave the other day and we were hanging out, then he gets his panties in a bunch and totally walks out on me. I haven't seen or spoken to him since." Details are not important.

Messages In This Thread
these words get overused - by RIP Fox - January 05, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: these words get overused - by Finley - January 05, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: these words get overused - by RIP Fox - January 06, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: these words get overused - by Finley - January 06, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: these words get overused - by RIP Fox - January 08, 2015, 12:25 PM
RE: these words get overused - by Finley - January 08, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: these words get overused - by RIP Fox - January 12, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: these words get overused - by Finley - January 12, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: these words get overused - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: these words get overused - by Finley - January 19, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: these words get overused - by RIP Fox - January 21, 2015, 09:04 PM