Firestone Hot Springs Looking at the world through rose colored glasses
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow met his own jaw with a kiss of her own. A playful growl took place to make a small whine of happiness and pleasure. She nudged gently at his shoulder softly. Then his words were cause for her pause. She however without thought repeated the words back I love you too For a brief moment she thought about it, and she realized she did. Perhaps not with her whole heart for some belonged to Atti, but for the most part she did love him and she was content with the roles they played in each other's lives. She didn't need to have him all to herself, and she didn't need the title of mate. She was comfortable and content with him just the way he was. She would not object to other things she knew ,but he and she was finding out herself were not one to conform to the rigorous traditions of the normal masses.

She tilted and leaned into him, perfectly fine with taking their time, for he was right in his thoughts. This would not happen as often once their pups were here.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking at the world through rose colored glasses - by Blue Willow - January 13, 2015, 12:20 PM