The Heartwood my heart is like a stallion.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
It's a wild secret seester! :D Thanks for joining! Feel free to PP the coyote however you'd like!

Summer struck at the coyote with his forelegs as they collided, attempting to knock it downwards. The coyote twisted away from his grasp and snapped its jaws angrily towards the wolf's throat, causing Summer to lurch out of harm's way. The pair snarled at each other for a moment as both regained their footing, something Summer luckily accomplished first which allowed him to be just a hair quicker in his second attack. While the coyote was taking aim, Summer made another little lunge, this time connected with the the animal's muzzle. His teeth dug into the thin flesh, cutting into it like razor blades. The coyote yanked its face away with a yelp, but still did not attempt to flee, now too angry to do so as the fight became one for its life.

That was when another wolf arrived on the scene and stole the spotlight from Summer. Both predators were equally surprised by the female's arrival. While the coyote spun to face this new challenger that snapped at its rear, Summer took a few steps back to quickly survey the scene as it began to spin in a new direction. He hesitated leaping back into the fray, partly to catch his breath, but mostly just to make certain than he and this golden female were on the same side when it came to dealing with the coyote.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 03, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - January 04, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 14, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - January 18, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 21, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - January 27, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - January 29, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Andalusia - February 08, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - February 13, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Twitch - March 20, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - March 20, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Twitch - March 20, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Summer Ostrega - March 21, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: my heart is like a stallion. - by Twitch - March 21, 2015, 08:32 PM