Redhawk Caldera Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
The Alpha explained how he thought he had injured his paw, to which Elwood gave a nod. It made sense; he could have very easily wrenched it as he fell, or it could have been the culprit that caused the entire tumble. Either way, he was glad to hear that Peregrine wasn't worried about it.

As Peregrine went on to elaborate on the thoughts that had distracted him in the first place, Elwood settled himself onto his haunches, his ears turned toward the swarthy male. He raised a paw and put it to his chest, mouthing the word "Me?" when Peregrine initially responded that his Beta had been on his mind. There was more depth to what Peregrine had to say, however; a good amount of food for thought, and Elwood could understand why he hadn't been paying attention to where he was stepping.

"You know, that makes a lot of sense, actually. Not that I plan on going anywhere anytime soon, but it's good to know that if I was thinking about it, I would have your blessing," he replied. Had he been in a relationship or had more aspirations for leadership, the young wolf might have planned to move on at some point -- but having just arrived only two months ago, he still felt like he was learning a lot about life and what he wanted out of it. For now, he was happy with his station. If that were to change, however, he would want to know that there was no bad blood between himself and his former Alphas. After a beat, he added jokingly, "You might want to watch out for Fin, though. She was conspiring to kill you and Fox and steal your pups..."
Messages In This Thread
Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 12, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 14, 2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 16, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 17, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 19, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 20, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 21, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 23, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 24, 2015, 06:27 PM